CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mr Izzwan is going to Lebanon

Hye.. Its been a pretty busy weekend plus 2 more extra days of cuti after the weekend to do a little family gathering at my houze. My bro in-law Encik Capt Doc Izzwan Hairol is going off to Lebanon for almost a year on a military mission. So we were all going to send him to the TUDM airport for take off. It was cool seeing all those men and women in army uniform. They look so awesome. I snap lotsa pics, but sayangnye I never remember to upload the pics from camera to a pc. I am such a lousy blogger! My blogs are gonna be so boring without pics. I have got to stop being a lazy pics uploader.

Anyway, its so good to have my parents, sis and bro back at my own crib. Sebab selalunya its always me that's going back to my hometown instead of them coming over. Its their first stay-over at my new house. So nice... We ate and ate and dibelanja and membelanjai each other. I think, the prob with me is, my appetite is always one :).

0 comments: