CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My cute kittens are just adorable.


Okey, all my friends are saying how lucky I am to have recieved
2 cute persian kittens for free. These kittens are worth rm500 each,
and I don't even have to buy it. I got it from my bro's friend, who found
these kittens in a box, by a kommuter station. And surprisingly who would be dumb enough to throw persian kittens worth hundreds of rm? Hehe lucky me.
The moment I got the kittens it was very dependent on human.They still needs mothering as they cannot feed on their own. I had to buy 'picagari' to feed milk to them.


Now they are 2 months old, and are very adorable, healthy, fat and fluffy!
They are toilet-trained, and I often have no trouble leaving them at home
while going to work. They poo and feed by themselves ( with the food that I put in the plate, enough for a day). So, often, when I come back home, they would jump like mad wanting to come out and play, after being 8 hours stuck in a cage.
So me being home, is their play-time. :)

They say having cats at home is a remedy for stress... and I say its true!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

A wonderful fun Persian cat site with lots of pictures of Persian Kittens.

--------------
hesslei...

Persian Kittens